Local Authority maintained schools are required, by law, to publish certain information online...
The statutory information comprises:
- Contact details - you can see these up on the right and by visiting our Reception and Office page;
- Admission arrangements - these have their own page;
- Latest Ofsted reports - can be found in the Our School section here and via our Useful Weblinks;
- Key Stage 2 results - can be downloaded below via the Statutory Assessment Data link below;
- School Performance Data - can be accessed via the link on our Useful Weblinks page
- School curriculum - has its very own section on the menu above;
- Behaviour Policy - you can find this alongside our other Policies and Procedures;
- Pupil Premium Funding* - details can be downloaded below;
- PE and Sport Premium Funding** - this can be downloaded below;
- Our Special Educational Needs policy and support provision are detailed here;
- Charges and Remissions policy - this can be found within our Polices and Procedures
- Aims, ethos and values - these have their very own page here.
Link to the Schools Financial Benchmarking Service.
Brierley has no employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
Pupil Premium Funding is the additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
PE and Sport Premium Funding is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activitites offered to pupils.